—► Are you tired of smoking?
—► Have you tried many times to quit and failed?
—► No matter how many other accomplishments you have, do you feel like a fraud, a failure, like you can’t accomplish anything?
—► Do you find that stress keeps you smoking?
—► Do you find that the associations of smoking with certain times of day or activities keeps you smoking?
—► Do you fear quitting because you think you’ll gain weight?
—► Are you already an ex-smoker but feel like you’re walking a thin line between staying smoke-free and falling off the bandwagon, afraid that one day you’ll just give in to a craving and it’ll be over?
My name is Jill Binder, and I am Canada’s Stop Smoking Coach. For 3 years now I have been coaching and training people in the 8 steps to quit smoking forever, which have been proven to remove the need for having an addiction altogether.
Most methods focus on the cigarettes. But cigarettes are not the problem. What I do is look at what is behind the cigarettes, to look at not only the Physical cravings—which is what most methods focus on—but also Habitual and Stress. I show you step-by-step action plans for all three types of cravings.
What are these 8 steps?
The 8 steps to stop smoking forever:
- Make a ‘decision’ to quit
- Envision yourself as a non-smoker
- Change your limiting beliefs
- Uncover and eliminate the 3 types of cravings: Physical, Habitual & Stress
- Find new ways to fulfill the inner needs that cigarettes once filled
- “Be” a Non-Smoker
- Refine your tools to stay smoke-free for life
- Celebrate your success!
The benefit of which is:
- Freedom from addictions
- Leading a full and rich life
- Breathing more easily
- Energy and vitality
- Concentration and focus
- A cleaner and better smelling environment
- High self-confidence
- A new sense of hope for taking on any challenge
Would you like to know more?
Learn the Secrets of The Stop
- Impacts Of Cigarette Smoking To Our Body
Are your teeth yellow and face dry and wrinkled from smoking? Facial treatments get expensive. So quit smoking! Smoking has a number of other impacts on your body. Smokers are aware of the negative effects of smoking on the body. But to ...
- Stop Smoking Forever With These Super Tips
If you hope to stop smoking, you need an individual desire to stop. The benefits that will come to fruition after you stop are enormous. One or a greater amount of them will without a doubt be sufficient to goad you on when it gets ...